I am a '21 CS Master student at Dartmouth College. My previous works cover a wide range of Deep Learning Research and Software Engineering. I also have experience in Web and Android development. I am passionate about transforming academic works in engineering practices.
- I will join Arista Networks as a full-time Software Engineer in May 2021.
Master of Science in Computer Science
Sep 2019 - Mar 2021 (Expected)
- Dartmouth CS Scholarship
City University of Hong Kong
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, First Class Honor
Aug 2015 - Jul 2019
- City University Scholarship
- Chan Sui Hung Best Student Award
- Dean's List (2016-2019)
Incoming, May 2021 | Nashua, NH
SenseTime Group Ltd
Jun 2017 - May 2018 | Hong Kong
- Accomplished 1K% acceleration while using Python and C++ to upgrade the video preprocessing framework.
- Improved neural network architecture which resulted in increasing accuracy of pedestrian recognition by 5%.
- Credited for expanding functions from 7 to 23 on 2.5M samples without precision decay with parameter sharing.
- Contributed to the internal Caffe-based deep learning framework by converting layers into CUDA C versions.
IT Workshop Series conducted by Hall IT TeamCo-founder, Team Leader of IT TeamAug 2018 - Jul 2019
CityHack 2019: A student-initiated HackathonOrganizer, Person in ChargeJan 2019